Funny Welding Quotes
- “I’m not a welder, but I can sure burn things.”
- “Welders are the people who can make anything out of nothing.”
- “If it ain’t broke, you’re not welding it right.
- “My husband likes to weld in the nude. That’s why I had to divorce him.”
- “I’m not a welder, but I can put the ‘I’ in ‘Team’.”
- “Welders are like magicians… they make metal disappear!
- “Welding is like writing in that you have to do it every day to keep your skill up.”
- “Welding is like séx: when it’s good, it’s very good, and when it’s bad, it’s still pretty good.”
- “If at first, you don’t succeed… weld something else!”
- “The best way to find out if you can trust someone is to weld something together.”
- “Welding is like a hot date. If you’re not into it, it’s just not going to work.”
- “Welding is like kissing a porcupine. It’s fun until you get quills in your lips.”
- “Welding is like sxx. If you’re not into it, you’re not going to get anything out of it.
- “A welder is someone who can make anything out of nothing.”
- “Welders never die, they just burn out.
“Welding is like a relationship, if you don’t commit, you’ll never know what you’re missing out on.”
“I didn’t choose welding, welding chose me.”
“I weld because fire is fun and metal is awesome.”
Touching Welding Quotes
- “The beauty of welding is that it brings two pieces of metal together to create something stronger.”
- “Welding is the process of taking two pieces of metal and making them into one.”
- “I wasn’t born with a silver spoon in my mouth. I was born with a welding torch.”
- “Without welders, we wouldn’t have the buildings we have, the bridges we have, or the cars we have.
- “Welders never really retire, they just stop red-hot working.
- “I like my women like I like my welds…hot and full of sparks.”
- “There’s nothing like the satisfaction of creating something beautiful with your own two hands.”
- “I love the smell of metal in the morning.”
- “There’s nothing like the sound of metal hitting metal.
- ”My firecrackers-firecrackers is my welding torch”.
- “I weld things together so they don’t fall apart.”
So why do welders seem to have such a sense of humor? It could be because welding is a dangerous profession.
Or it could be because welders are often working in hot, uncomfortable conditions. Whatever the reason, one thing is for sure: Welders know how to make us laugh.
More, You will love.
“I’m not a welder, I’m a fire starter.”
“If you can’t weld it, it isn’t worth having.”
“I weld because I like the sound of metal on metal.
“I tried welding once. I burned my eyebrows off. That’s why I always wear a helmet now.
“Welding is like writing in Braille – you can do it, but it’s a lot easier if you can see what you’re doing.”
“If you can’t weld, you can’t party.”
“If it ain’t broke, you ain’t been welding long enough.”
“I’m not saying that welding is easy. But it’s a lot easier than calculus.”
“Welding is more than just a job. It’s a way of life.
“I’ll be there in a minute. I just have to finish this weld.