Auto Darkening Helmets
Keeping yourself safe – is an assurance for your family’s safety. For welders, having the best & reliable welding gears are as essential as having insurance. One of the main welding gear in the welder kit is a Welding Helmet.
With the latest technology, the auto-darkening helmet is truly the first best tool a welder can have. Veteran welders who have used handheld welding shields (one hand for holder & another hand for welding holder), passive welding helmets to auto darkening helmets appreciate the comforts, ease in use, and safety level offered by auto-darkening helmets.
This post includes the best available welding helmets (Economical and reliable) and is reviewed worldwide, especially in the USA & Canada.
|Lincoln Viking 3350||High-End Quality|
Best optical clarity
Large viewing area
3 Years warranty
Available in different colors
|Miller Black Digital Infinity||ClearLight Lens |
13.4 sq. in. viewing area
Four Operating Modes – Weld, Grind, Cut, & X-Mode
|Yeswelder 900B||Extra side viewing area|
1/1/1/2 Optical Clarity
precision control on lens shade adjustment.
|Esab SENTINEL A50||Elegant Design|
3.93 x 2.36 inches viewing area.
Touch Screen Control
|3M Speedglass Auto |
Lightweight- 1 pound only
9100XXi Auto-Darkening Filter
|YESWELDER Solar |
|4″X3.7″ viewing area with 4 nos. |
Cheapest Welding helmet
WHY DOES A RIGHT WELDING HELMET MATTER?
I have noticed the side effects of using the wrong glass shade and poor quality auto-darkening helmets where welding apprentices had to seek medical attention. The reason- red, swollen & painful eyes due to the wrong choice.
Selection of the BEST auto-darkening helmet that is BEST VALUE FOR MONEY shall be based on satisfactory review by other fellow welders. An auto-darkening helmet must be:
- different shades selection option.
- Highly comfortable.
- Wider viewing area.
- High-quality filter glass
- Good Responsive welding arc sensors (reaction time).
- Grinding mode (clear glass)
- BEST PRICE
Best Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet
There are a lot of welding helmets on the market these days. So, how do you know which one is the best for you? Here is a list of some of the best auto-darkening welding helmets on the market.
- The Lincoln Electric VIKING 3350 Welding Helmet is a great choice for anyone looking for a durable and reliable helmet. It has a grinding mode, which makes it perfect for both welding and grinding applications.
- The Miller Digital Elite Welding Helmet is another great option for anyone looking for a quality welding helmet. It features an auto-darkening lens with four different shade settings, so you can easily adjust it to meet your needs.
- The Jackson Safety Auto Darkening Welding Helmet is another great option if you’re looking for an auto-darkening welding helmet.
Welding Helmet – Buyer’s Guide
Welding helmets are an important piece of gear for any welder. With so many options on the market, it can be hard to know which helmet is right for you. This guide will help you choose the right welding helmet for your needs.
When shopping for a welding helmet, you’ll first need to decide what type of welding you’ll be doing. There are three main types of welding: gas metal arc welding (GMAW), gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW), and shielded metal arc welding (SMAW). Each type of welding requires a different type of helmet.
If you’re doing GMAW, you’ll need a helmet with a clear lens and a grinding shield. If you’re doing GTAW, you’ll need a helmet with a dark lens and no grinding shield.